Monday, April 16, 2012

Busy days

There have been so many days filled with staying busy! I wrote nothing this past week and tonight am tired enough that it doesn't matter. Some of the thoughts going through my head are unkind, other thoughts are filled with light. The shadows worry me simply because I fear the imbalanced nature of my Self. I know that I cannot only hold onto what is positive and bright, but I must also accept the negative and dark.

Still, it is my goal to share much more of the good stuff than the bad. Do I still vent some of the negative? Of course. To the only people who would love me anyway and not sit in judgment. To the only ones who would hear the harsh words and not pull away from me. These are the people who have heard the worst and still are willing to be around me.

For now, I am going to bed and hope that I wake feeling more refreshed in the morning.

Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment