Monday, January 9, 2012

Empty?

Yes, I skipped last week. There are times when I truly do not feel like writing anything at all. Actually, I feel like writing, but none of it is very positive, so it's better not shared. After all, why drag everyone else down when I feel anger or frustration, right?

This past week I haven't been writing daily simply for the same reasons. Have I done things that made me feel good? Of course. They just didn't fuel me enough to get out of this funk. I know it will pass, but until then, it's probably best that I don't put too much out there into the world.

Good things:

I met someone online. It's kind of funny since it started with a suggestion for shipping products and has been blooming a little through emails. There is a wonderful connection there that I think could grow into a wonderful friendship. She lives too far away to pop in for coffee or anything like that, but I look forward to the day we might get to meet face to face.

I've been continuing my biking and, even though the scale doesn't show much, I can feel the differences in how my clothes fit and how I move through the house. We'll see what other changes happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment