Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life is strange

Strawberry FlowerI can't help but wonder sometimes, why life can be so odd most of the time. A rush of feelings, whether negative or positive can affect the way you look at the day, at the week, at the decade. It is up to us to determine and choose which way we want to handle it all. Even when the decision may be the tougher road, it might be necessary.

Even with those thoughts in my head I know that there are some really amazing things coming my way. I can't share them just yet, but there is a strong love that started this event, a stronger love that put the event into motion, and an even stronger love that is following through with it all. Sounds confusing, doesn't it? Well, a friend asked a question, that question prompted a gift, and the love I have for myself is pushing me to accept the gift with grace and enjoy every moment of it. Even the scary parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment