Monday, July 30, 2012

Creeping along...

Creeping along

So, I had a fairly crappy post on here earlier today and I am revising it (again). I didn't start this blog as a "poor me, life sucks" vent. Instead I started it to highlight things that are new in my life. Things to celebrate. And as a way to show how cool I think it is to be 40 years old.

On that note... I have a couple new ideas for Alina Shea Creations and I think they are going to be pretty cool when I get them started. I also have been enjoying the crystal healing class and am looking forward to working with the crystals even more.

Brianna now has her driving permit and I will be getting her behind the wheel as often as I can. I want her to be ready for most things by the time she gets her driver's license next summer.

Anthony is home on leave and will be heading back later this week. It was nice having him here.

I have some crafty ideas that I'm looking forward to trying out as soon as I can get the tools together. One project requires a lot of focus since there is a potential for severe injury if I'm not careful. As soon as I get that one going I'll be sure to share some pictures.

Well, that's it for today. Much more cheerful post and more along the lines of how I want this blog to be.

I truly hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment