Monday, March 5, 2012

Almost blooming

Window View


Yes, I've skipped the last two Mondays. I don't have a particular reason other than the energy just wasn't there. Sometimes that happens and a person just needs a break from things so that they can focus their energy somewhere else. Like personal healing.

Some good things have happened over the last couple weeks. I spent a day in my kitchen trying out new recipes, I pushed myself with my knitting, I pushed myself physically, I even pushed myself emotionally. That last was the hardest. But I am feeling a little better in the space I created for my Self.

There are bright moments when I can feel comfortable in the promises I've heard. Those moments when my heart acknowledges them and starts to accept them. Even through the turmoil of the doubts and fears. Those are the moments I am making more space for. The moments I am letting the sun shine on.

Today's entry will be brief. I have so many thoughts swirling at the same time and I don't want them to come out garbled. Instead, I will send out loving energy to all and hope that your day is filled with peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment